Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00635 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,169 zł (813,532 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)