Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00642 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,771 zł (431,370 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)