Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00659 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,431 zł (975,653 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)