Cost of living comparison between Koudougou, Burkina Faso and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00682 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,559 zł (521,998 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (about 2 hours ago)