Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00656 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,517 zł (536,286 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)