Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00658 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,311 zł (806,559 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)