Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.296 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 57% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,852 zł (€1,827) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madras costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)