Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.233 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,392 zł (€1,746) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)