Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.918 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,155 zł (RM7,795) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)