Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,698 zł (RM6,594) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (30 minutes ago)