Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,973 zł (RM4,447) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (32 minutes ago)