Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.889 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,002 zł (RM5,627) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)