Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.930 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,154 zł (RM5,544) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)