Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.927 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,116 zł (RM6,600) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)