Cost of living in Kota, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05268 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,797 zł (₨91,058) in Kota.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 3 hours ago)