Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05378 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,654 zł (₨67,941) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)