Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.852 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,300 zł (RM5,049) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)