Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.917 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,860 zł (RM6,390) in Kota Bharu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)