Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 51% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,719 zł in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)