Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,150 zł in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)