Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05906 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,215 zł (руб 71,365) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)