Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05679 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,837 zł (руб 85,189) in Kostroma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (34 minutes ago)