Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03563 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,828 zł (¥107,432) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)