Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03422 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 115% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,802 zł (344,926 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)