Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03132 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 198% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,443 zł (237,668 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)