Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06132 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,031 zł (₨65,737) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)