Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.082 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,791 zł (2,579TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)