Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05966 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,614 zł (руб 94,094) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)