Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06503 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,615 zł (руб 55,597) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (43 minutes ago)