Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06930 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,449 zł (руб 64,202) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)