Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06831 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,945 zł (руб 43,120) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (25 minutes ago)