Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05137 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,748 zł (₨72,966) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)