Cost of living in Kollam, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05275 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,199 zł (₨79,596) in Kollam.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)