Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,164 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05272 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,254 zł (₨80,703) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)