Cost of living in Kolhapur, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05314 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,013 zł (₨94,340) in Kolhapur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)