Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00659 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,457 zł (676,329 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)