Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00675 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,760 zł (557,349 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (27 minutes ago)