Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00650 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,299 zł (969,625 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)