Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,707 zł (566,805 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)