Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01092 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,458 zł (408,241 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)