Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 PLN / UZS *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 31% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,601 zł (2,422,477 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (43 minutes ago)