Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00132 PLN / UZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 24% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,849 zł (2,154,664 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)