Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00049 PLN / UZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 45% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,589 zł (5,329,273 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 17,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)