Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03584 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,327 zł (¥92,833) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)