Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03399 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,976 zł (¥175,806) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)