Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03334 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,218 zł (¥276,479) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)