Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03346 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,667 zł (¥288,934) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)