Cost of living in Kofu, Japan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03438 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,087 zł (¥293,385) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)