Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03397 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,889 zł (¥202,817) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $126 (about 1 hour ago)