Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03205 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,027 zł (¥188,080) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (37 minutes ago)