Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.208 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,677 zł (€1,824) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (16 minutes ago)