Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.173 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,385 zł (€1,770) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (44 minutes ago)