Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03228 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,959 zł (¥308,523) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (34 minutes ago)