Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03617 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 128% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,134 zł (¥197,226) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)