Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03297 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,831 zł (¥358,865) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)