Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03082 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,857 zł (¥287,376) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)