Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11419 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,580 zł (48,861 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)