Cost of living comparison between Koh Tao, Thailand and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11369 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,971 zł (26,138 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)