Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11346 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,629 zł (49,618 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,085 (36 minutes ago)