Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11881 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,456 zł (62,750 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)