Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11664 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,823 zł (32,773 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)