Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,021 zł (RM5,795) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)