Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.918 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,711 zł (RM6,219) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)