Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.877 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,772 zł (RM5,440) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)