Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.206 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,215 zł (€1,240) in Klaipėda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)