Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03355 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,858 zł (Shilling144,803) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (26 minutes ago)