Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03712 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,370 zł (Shilling171,626) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)