Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15105 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,705 zł (11,290₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (28 minutes ago)