Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05978 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,988 zł (руб 66,716) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,906 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (43 minutes ago)