Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05707 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,637 zł (руб 63,722) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨559 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $62 (about 2 hours ago)