Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05657 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,770 zł (руб 66,636) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)