Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00316 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,041 zł (1,914,577 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)