Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00346 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,494 zł (1,010,352 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)