Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,425 zł (1,025,101 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)