Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00262 PLN / CDF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 113% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,330 zł (2,032,800 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)