Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00234 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 99% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,147 zł (4,327,604 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)