Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00231 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 93% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,226 zł (4,417,276 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)