Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.467 PLN / XCD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 50% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,642 zł (EC$3,846) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)