Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.355 PLN / XCD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 45% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,400 zł (EC$5,462) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)