Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.445 PLN / XCD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,725 zł (EC$2,577) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)