Cost of living comparison between Kimberley, South Africa and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28557 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 71% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,264 zł (R 14,930) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (29 minutes ago)