Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26600 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,664 zł (R 28,813) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)