Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30125 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 69% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,226 zł (R 14,027) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (37 minutes ago)