Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28816 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 50% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,644 zł (R 26,527) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)