Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00178 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,762 zł (1,555,113 Shilling) in Kigoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)