Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00163 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,316 zł (3,268,638 Shilling) in Kigoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)