Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00432 PLN / RWF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,486 zł (1,502,866 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)