Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00431 PLN / RWF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,445 zł (1,496,597 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (37 minutes ago)