Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00407 PLN / RWF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,091 zł (1,496,734 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)