Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00478 PLN / RWF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,907 zł (818,278 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)