Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00505 PLN / RWF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,950 zł (979,921 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (35 minutes ago)