Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.334 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,895 zł (€1,130) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)