Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.165 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,569 zł (€2,057) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)