Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,895 zł (€1,834) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (29 minutes ago)