Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04164 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,943 zł (Taka 94,699) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (35 minutes ago)