Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39238 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,257 zł (10,849 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)