Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11886 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,394 zł (20,142₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)