Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40460 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,299 zł (5,681 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (39 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)