Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40905 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,854 zł (4,533 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (42 minutes ago)