Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.220 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,864 zł (1,740 лв) in Khaskovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)