Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.194 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,476 zł (2,496 лв) in Khaskovo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)