Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18839 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 62% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,805 zł (9,583 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (39 minutes ago)