Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07889 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,521 zł (57,312 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)