Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.650 PLN / SDG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 29% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,772 zł (2,726 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)