Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14739 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,506 zł (10,220₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (22 minutes ago)