Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12859 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,138 zł (24,405₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)