Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14180 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,087 zł (21,770₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cardiff costs £10 (43 minutes ago)