Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14962 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,892 zł (12,643₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)