Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13312 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,451 zł (25,921₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)