Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05325 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,088 zł (₨76,780) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)