Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06055 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,430 zł (₨40,131) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)