Cost of living comparison between Khabarovsk, Russia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06554 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,084 zł (руб 62,301) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)