Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05995 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,945 zł (руб 99,170) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)