Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05660 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,212 zł (руб 109,746) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)