Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05861 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,481 zł (руб 93,503) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)