Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06175 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,510 zł (руб 105,412) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)