Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,095 zł (﷼ 24,675,516) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)