Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 PLN / SLL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,455 zł (8,796,737 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (36 minutes ago)