Cost of living comparison between Kenema, Sierra Leone and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00071 PLN / SLL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,623 zł (5,097,613 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (42 minutes ago)