Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.039 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,907 zł (3,761TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$645 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (25 minutes ago)