Cost of living comparison between Kayseri, Turkey and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.196 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,557 zł (2,137TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 2 hours ago)