Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 452%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 124% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,773 zł (1,646,928 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (about 2 hours ago)