Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03611 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,343 zł (¥120,286) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (37 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)